From:
"Anthony S. Wall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 18:44:15 -0400
Hello, please forgive if this is a duplicate message. I am a new
subscriber and think I've gotten it correct this time! My name is Vicky
Wall and I am a member of the N.C. Shell Club and COA, since 1983.   I
just got back from the COA convention in Louisville and had a great
time. I met many other conch-L people so I thought I'd give this
list-serve a try. I have been interested in shells for over 20 years. I
enjoy collecting my own shells and have been on shelling trips to the
Bahamas, Grenada, and Key West. I hope to be able to do another trip
next summer. I don't scuba (yet) but enjoy snorkelling.  I also enjoy
working on shell show exhibits. I have entered exhibits in N.C. (13
shows), Jacksonville (2 shows) and the COA Convention (one show). I
don't really have a specialty, but a couple of my favorite groups are
carrier shells and Lion's Paw scallops. I'm looking forward to hearing
from all of you on the list and will post more information about the
convention later. Thanks, Vicky