From:
Cheung Siu Gin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:38:30 +0800
Hi Glenn,

I am very interested in the video you have talked about and would like to
know if this can be used for my teaching. You say we can buy one. There is
the phone number of the TV station in your message, but I come from Hong
Kong, do you know the address of the TV station so that I can order one?
Thank you in advance.

Cheung Siu-Gin