From:
Epitonium <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:35:58 EST
We have been told that there is a list of available programs for shell clubs
to use at their meetings....and that this list is on the Conch-L.

If is, how do I access this?

Also, we have a video of our ETV naturalist, Rudy Mancke, and his program of
"Beachcombing at Edisto Beach."  It isn't all shells, lots of other naturalist
findings.  We would be willing to share this video with other clubs, and be on
the Conch-L list of programs available.

Carol