Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 15:50:57 -0500
Dear All,
In view of the strange translation that came back from the computer last
week (sourced snail???) I am sending this in hopes that one of you will be
kind enough to translate it for me. I really do appreciate all the hhelp I
have gotten along the way, Thanks again!

        Mariah

        Hola, no se si hablas espaņol, My name is Pedro, Do you speak spanish?
si hablas espaņol, podremos ponernos en contacto, soy nuevo en esto de las
conchas y me gustaria intercambiar. Soy de Lanzarote, Islas Canarias,
Espaņa, las conoces?
espero tener noticias, perdona las molestias. Un saludo

Mark and Mariah Lawson
http://user.icx.net/~midgard/frntdoor/frntdoor.htm
ICQ UIN 2128207 (Nick: Vigbrand)
"Universe is not required to maintain a straight face!"
"Smile! It no broke you face!"