DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2021 10:26:48 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately the Covid-19 pandemic continues to create challenges for
many of us. However, the situation in the US is rapidly improving with
many people being vaccinated. We have, therefore, decided to organize
the next DSSAT workshop as originally planned. We will host the DSSAT
2021 International Training Program entitled  "Assessing Crop
Production, Water and Nutrient Management, Climatic Risk and
Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models" from May 17 through
May 22, 2021 at the University of Georgia Campus in Griffin, Georgia,
USA. The late registration fee has been waved, so you can still register
for $1,500.  We will follow the Center for Disease Control protocols,
including safe distancing and daily temperature checks, if needed.

I have attached the workshop brochure or you check the DSSAT web portal
at www.DSSAT.net for further information.

Note that we are not planning to offer this workshop on-line due to
logistical challenges with respect to the hands-on training of the software.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards and stay safe!

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Preeminent Scholar, Institute for Sustainable Food Systems

184 Frazier Rogers Hall
PO Box 110570
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-0570, USA