From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:57:41 -0400
Sorry if this dictation comes out wrong but correcting it would take too long and I do not type. Even though I do not collect shells adding more because of my eyesight I follow with the threads are the little email list. Someone mentioned what type of word is good for a shallow cabinet. What about presswood which has since had like glue to hold it together so it would not have any fumes as natural wood would. Password has sawdust how together by a man made blue so it would not have fumes like natural wood would have. If you want it pretty put on contact paper.

Sent from Jordan's iPhone 8+