From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:02:38 -0400
Dear Paul, Lynn, and other Flying Pig Supporters;-
    Paul, that is a great piece of research. I have printed it out and may
deliver it as part of the third annual FP sympigium. I may take this opportunity
to announce a new Flying Pig species. Well, not a species; but a "Form Of".
Several people report seeing an all white flyer. I am describing this phenomenon
in the "Swine Master's Journal". The new critter will be known as Porkas
aeronauticus alba Weil 2000.
Art