From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:50:08 +0200
Good morning everybody,

Although my final exams at university are coming very (if not too) near, I
am still working on my shell collection and have 2 small questions for you

1. Is there a good book on the family Colubrariidae? If not, is there
anybody who has a checklist of this family I have recently started
collecting?

2. In the Cassidae, there is a species called 'ochei' (I will not put a
genus here as different authors place it in different genera such as
Galeodea, Echinopharia and Oocorys). Is there anybody who has an idea about
its value (it is not in Rice)? I am thinking about taking up collecting
Cassidae and can get a few for a very low price, but do not know what to do
with it.

Best regards from a sunny and warm (about 20°, which is very nice for our
country) Belgium (we beat you Ross, out there in the great white and chilly
North of Nova Scotia).

David.