From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:42:50 -0600
  Olivier,

The only site on Haliotis that comes to mind is at
http://www.uct.ac.za/depts/zoology/abnet/species.html
I'm sending this to the entire list because others interested in Haliotis
may want to check it out.  Its an interesting site.  It is unfinished (like
many web sites) and doesn't appear to have been added to or updated in quite
a while.  Maybe you will have some information for them.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA