From:
Pasquale Fazzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:19:50 +0200
I don't use a microscope but a digital camera Nikon Coolpix 995 anyway I
think the images I realized are quite good.
Have a look to the base of this Purpuradusta barbieri 11,1 mm. Yes it is not
a micro shell but it's even a little shell.
http://www.cypraea.net/purpuradusta_barbieri_11.htm

Pasquale Fazzini, Italy