From:
WILLS FAMILY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:00:33 -0500
Can anyone help Ms. Brown?  Please respond to her personally.  (Although I would be interested in the information too.)

Thanks!

Debbie
 <><

----------
Subject:        Cowries use in Asia and Africa

I am searching for information and images of cowrie shells used as
currency and as adornment in Asia and Africa.  I am attempting to tie
the two cultures together and the trade around the Indian Ocean.

Any assistance that you might offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Yolanda R. Brown
Miami University
Art Education Department