Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:39:21 -0400
Smart or not take the question for what it's worth the vast majority hold a
masters if not a doctorate degree, of course I.Q. test are suspect and
rather unreliable.
As for the other question posed , An amazing fact recently discovered is
that Easter Island lays exactly 144 degrees west of Giza and 144 degrees
east of Ankor Cambodia. The stone figures on Easter Island , the pyramids
and Sphinx in Giza and the upright columns in the temple at Ankor all align
with constellations  that appeared in the nights sky 10,500 years ago up.
The alignment was found until a computer program was used the reverse the
progression of the constellations, by the way at the same period most of
these constellations align themselves with the upright stones of stonehedge
in England. something to think about, Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida