From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:45:16 +0800
Hello All,

fully agree with the synthesis of George.

Guido
Belgium, just daylight. Still cold. I'll spend the day with African
knives.

About freshwater: these American Unionids are the coolest, how can a
mussel know how a fish or a crayfish look ? One of the great unsolved
mysteries of life.
Go to: http://unionid.missouristate.edu/