From:
Alain Zeleznik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:32:40 -0500
Hello,

I’m a Belgian geologist and I have found your site and email address while
searching on the web.

I have a small request, just tell me if it sounds to be feasible or not
for you.

I’m undertaking with 2 friends some scientific study on micro-shells,
brachiopods and foraminifera (both actual and fossils) and, to help me in
this, I’m looking for people who would be willing to collaborate by
sending me sand and shell grit coming from beaches and underwater
locations (submarine caves and holes in the reefs are good places for this
type of material).

If it seems possible for you I would be very glad to refund you for the
shipping cost. The material can be sent by surface mail as it’s nor urgent
nor fragile.

I hope that my request will retain your attention. If you know other
people who can help me to gather this type of material I would be happy to
contact have their data to contact them.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Alain Zeleznik