From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:30:49 +0000
Dear shellers,

We are looking for pictures of Psiloteredo megotara (shell and animal) and had no luck on the web. We'd appreciate it if anybody could point us to a source for such material. We want to use these pictures on our website where we document invasive species in our Belgian marine waters. Currently this is only available in Dutch. You can have an idea of how it looks like here: http://www.vliz.be/NL/Infoloket/Infoloket_Gevaren_van_de_zee/nietinheemsLIJST and a specific example for Crassotrea gigas here: http://www.vliz.be/vmdcdata/nonindigenous/details.php?id=140656

thanks for any help provided! Best regards,

Jan

Jan Haspeslagh
Librarian
0032-(0)59-34 21 37