From:
Richard Wyndham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:27:44 -0400
Hello:

I've been lurking (and learning) for a couple of years now.  I have a
question for the list -- if you prefer, respond off-list.

If you had enough frequent flier miles for two or three trips pretty much
anywhere in the world most major airlines fly, which beaches would you
choose for shelling? (For personal reasons, I only collect dead beach
specimens.)  I would even subdivide the question -- which beaches in
countries that permit personal export of dead shells in reasonable small
quantities, and which beaches where one would have to look but not take.

Thank you very much.

Richard Wyndham
(in coastal South Carolina)