From:
Eddy WILMET <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 20:04:20 -0500
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:26:17 -0500, Eddy WILMET <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hi to you all, greetings from a rainy and cold Belgium.
>I'm looking for some help to translate a few shell labels written in
>japanese language.I've scanned them and put them into a Word-document.
>Would also like to find out if any of the japanese muricidae are used as
>food or sold at the fishmarkets.
>Thanks,
>
>Eddy WILMET (eddy.wilmetskynet.be)
>www.euromurex.be (exchange-lists in PDF)

>[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs
>To leave this list, click on the following web link:
>http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1
>Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and
>click leave the list.

1.I would like to thank Paul Callomon for the swift translation of the
japanese shell labels and all other "shellpeople" who responded to my
request.
Conch-L is an amazing community of people sharing the same passion for
seashells.
2.I have lots of shells for exchange available so dont hesitate to contact
me
3.I still would like to know if any of the Muricidae, living in Japanese
waters find their way to the kitchen and are to be considered as "seafood".
Regards and thanks for your help,

Eddy WILMET
www.euromurex.be