Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:59:14 -0500
Again I want to thank all who have provided comments and collecting data for
these three shells.  The presentation of L. pensylvanica has now been
posted.
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1625
Additional comments and data for all three shells is again solicited.

You may note that in the below posting the name of P. pectinata has been
changed to the masculine P. pectinatus.  For Harry Lee's in depth discussion
of this issue see
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1611&view
=findpost&p=5325437

Marlo