From:
Scot Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:26:22 -0400
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself briefly. I started collecting and studying shells in the early '60's
on the Eastern Shore, USA. I belonged to the long defunct National Capital Shell Club which met at
the Smithsonian in DC. When Porreca & Zeigler published, I became interested in Oliva and have
collected them as a specialty since. I collected eagerly early on, but languished for a long while, only
occasionally dabbling. In the last couple years or so I have re-captured the joy of collecting &
studying Oliva. I have visited the list many times over the years, but have not joined in. I am excited
to see many names on the list that I am now familiar with (I encountered Mr. Poppe and Mr. Sargent
today!) and look forward to future sharing with such distinguished individuals as well as everyone
who loves this as much as I.

Thanks...

STL