From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:21:25 -0600
Yes play nice!
Though there is often quackery in some alternative medicines, there is even
more so in the medical world.  When an alternative therapy works it
typically doesn't poison or radiate the patient in the process like the
pharmaceutical companies, or radio therapies do.

I'm a prime candidate for alternative medicines, whereas I typically get all
the side-effects from medications and little or no benefits.

And I supplied Cones to a number of medical research facilities in the
1990's. ... Dr. Baldomero Olivera at U of Utah for example.

Les