From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:26:55 -0500
Let's see - copyrights run how long?

Many years ago, I typed Kay Cunningham Vaught's 1989 "A
Classification of the living Mollusca" into a database - it is now in
Filemaker. I have gradually and arbitrarily modified it as I found
time and inclination to comply more closely with Bouchet & Rocroi.
Although I don't have the ANSP volume of specimens, my problem of
moving (and finding) lots is similar. Until recently, l've resisted
upgrading Vaught's subgenera.

There is/was also available Millard's (1999 I think) work which
includes fossils. I have it in (searchable) Word format.

Thus, there is no need to re-type everything - just the errors I may
have introduced. But I don't know if there are intellectual ownership
issues with those works, and of course, everything is immediately out of date.

John
Lancaster, PA