From:
Dennis sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:06:56 -0500
Dear Conch List Members,

I am working on a project involving the distribution of the species of the
genus Oliva in the Western Indian Ocean.
If anyone has locality data on Oliva species from Mauritius, Reunion,
Rodrigues Is., Diego Garcia, the Comoros, the Seychelles, Chagos
Archipelago, Maldives, etc. I would appreciate your response.

If any collectors or dealers have any available specimens from these
locations for sale, I would be interested in purchasing some of them.
Again, I would appreciate your reply.

Please use my personal email address at:  [log in to unmask]
This will minimize any personal traffic on Conch-list.

Thank you all in advance,

Sincerely,

Dennis M. Sargent
3069 Murano Court