From:
Winston Ponder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:04:01 +1000
Chris Takahashi stated on Aug 20 "Favartia pacei was wiped-out within a
month from over collecting by greedy shellers with dollar signs floating
around in their minds."

I asked him by direct email if there was any documentation of this
observation but he did not provide any. Does anyone know of any other
information about this.

Thanks

Winston Ponder