From:
David Monsecour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:10:17 +0100
Hi Purpura-discussers

Just to make things more confused: is Purpura also a synonym of Nucella or
is Nucella a subgenus or what? Would like to know.

David
Belgium

P.S.: Sorry for having to read so many mails from me this time, but I had
a 499-inbox (I was in Berlin last week, so no time to check my mail)

Annemarie Mott
Justus Lipsiusstraat 44
B-3000 Leuven, Belgium
phone: 32-16-29-17-28