From:
Siong Kiat Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:42:34 -0500
Dear Harry,
Thanks, I couldn’t agree more with you, and therefore felt that Barbatia
fusca (Bruguiere, 1789) should not be used. So instead of just wondering
about it, I thought it better to seek the opinions of the community at
large.

The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology is available online. The Garcia & Oliver
paper appears in a supplement dedicated to molluscs, and can be downloaded
here - http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/rbz/supplement18.html

I am having trouble posting... Not quite sure what's wrong.

Siong
Singapore