From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:54:04 -0400
Conch-ers:

Those attending the Conchologists of America (COA) convention next week will have an opportunity to meet Mike Severns and hear a presentation by him on Hawaiian Shells.  The Hawaiian books which I have not seen yet look like an indispensable addition to any serious library.
In addition the esteemed persons mentioned below: the good Doctor Harry Lee and the debt-owed Tom Eichhorst will also be giving presentations at the convention.
There is still time to register (no late fees this year).
Contact me with any questions about the convention.

Hope to see many of you in Florida next week!

Alan Gettleman
COA Convention 2011 Co-Chair
(321) 536-2896