From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:53:18 -0400
I endured the joke, now do I get your revisions of the OVUM article ?  :-o

Actually, the joke was kinda cute.

> President Barak Obama went to a costume party while giving a piggy back
> ride to our First Lady. The host said, "Welcome Mr. President, but what
> are you dressed as?" Barak replied, "I'm a snail, can't you see that's
> Michelle (my shell) on my back?"
>
> Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Asst. Curator & Head, Section of Mollusks
> Carnegie Museum of Natural History
> 4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA
> ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]
> www.carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/
>
> The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
> this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
> is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender
> and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.  Any views
> expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

> click leave the list.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm

Treasurer
American Malacological Society

Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Associate Professor - Family Medicine
Fellow-American Academy of Family Practice
Fellow-Academy of Wilderness Medicine