From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 09:40:52 +0100
To correct my previous mail slightly: the first sentence should read:

Somewhat agree on the limits on live shell collecting (but when looking
at the number of cocklers and the size of their take at the beaches I
usually visit, I do not feel extremely guilty taking the odd live shell
or two here or there, to be honest).

Sincerely, Erick