From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 12:23:38 -0400
I have in my collection 23 species of mollusks
plus 5 brachiopods originally dredged by the
Blacks and obtained second- or
third-hand.  However, this includes a Siratus
thompsoni from French Guyana, so the Black
reference there must be highly questionable.
Similarly, 11 species dredged by Jim Moore, including one fossil.
And 9 micro bivalves dredged by Ted Yocius.

John
Lancaster, PA

---