From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 09:55:22 -0800
Hi Susan and Syada,

 I checked the book "Seashells of Eastern Arabia"  copyright 1995 by Bosch, Dance, Moolenneek and Oliver , which covers the area of the Arabian Sea right up next door to Pakistan.  I have compared the excellent images in this book to the photos posted on the link by Syada.  The shells appear to me to be Scapharca inflata (Reeve, 1844).  But they also could be S. natalensis (Kraus, 1848). The former gets quite large to 150 mm, while the latter only get to 50 mm. The former has 37 ribs while the latter has somewhere between 27 to 30 ribs.

I hope this helps,

Bert Bartleson