Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:30:49 -0400
Try:
https://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/id/PPN61637254X?tify=%7B%22pages%22:%5B52%
5D%7D

-----Original Message-----
From: Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Robert R.
Fales
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CONCH-L] Looking for Plates From "Histoire Physique, Politique et
Naturelle de l'île de Cuba: Mollusques"

Listers:

I have not been able to find the illustration plates, in particular Plates
XXII-XXV, for the following publication:

Orbigny A de, in Sagra MR de la. 1853. Histoire Physique, Politique et
Naturelle de l'île de Cuba: Mollusques. Bertrand A, ed. Paris. 380 pp.
[Stated date: -- --- 1853; true date: pre May?].  The date sometimes cited
in the literature is 1842 or 1847, but the title page clearly shows 1853.

I have looked in BHL and other sources, and can find the text with no
problem, but cannot locate the plates.  If anyone knows where they can be
found, please share the location.

Thanks.

Bob Fales

Edison, NJ

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - a forum for
informal discussions on molluscs To leave this list, click on the following
web link: http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1 Type your
email address and name in the appropriate box and click leave the list.