From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 09:53:51 -0600
I traded one time with a collector from Alberta for fossils, he sent junk.
I woould like to trade specimen shells with you for your Dinosaur stuff,
but it has to be good, I also sell besides seashells, fossils and amber,
land shells and fresh water shells, I'm getting old so no longer do my own
collecting, but I will be in Florida next month for the show in Sarasota
and just have to go back one more time to the places I collected when I was
young.  Not really to collect, just to see what is still there..  Let me
know if you would like to trade and what do you have.  I have a page at
www.molluscs.net  go to dealers and on to SHELLOAK this is me.  John
Bernard   [log in to unmask]