From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:46:15 -0500
Lymnaea "Etymology: Gr(eek) limnaios, pertaining to marshes." from
"The American Museum of Natural History Guide to Shells..." by William
Emerson and Morris Jacobson, p. 305.  A fantastic source for what the
shell names mean.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL

"Do good always: it will satisfy some, and surprise the rest."
M. Twain