From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:11:01 PST
Forgive me for this personal mail (delet now), but it4s the only way i
can contact Emilio
--------------------------------

Dear Emilio,

There seems to be a problem with e-mail, there seems to be some kind of
error. I always receive this in returen:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hotmail.com.I'm afraid I wasn't
able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a
permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.<@hotmail.com>:209.1.112.253 does not like recipient.Remote host
said: 550 Unknown user <>Giving up.

Dear Emilio,

Thank you for all the useful information about Isla Margarita. I have
showed it to my friends that are planning the trip and they are very
grateful, thank you for all your concern :-). I told the shell collector
that is going, to bring back all the information possible so I can tell
you latter.
Mean while Regards, Carlos