Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:47:01 -0600
HI,This is your lost collector again.I just received my first Tonna
caliculata.It was taken in nets off the cost of Somalia,East Africa, in deep
water of the Indian Ocean. The shell is only 60mm and I am wondering if it
gets larger. It is not in the Compendium or any of the books I have. Would
someone better informed help me out? Thanks in advance. Glenn Tolman Houston
Texas USA