From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 05:41:02 -0300
I am seeking the latitude and longitude (aprox. will do) of the
Struthiolariid  Perissodonta mirabilis  E.A. Smith - i have a contact on
a boat which may be going somewhere near Antarcica, south of New
Zealand, and i am hoping this is in fact the correct region for this
species, but would in any case like to know more precisely where
spcimens have been found so far.

Barb;
        This is my first crash in fact - the other was my 1988-vintage machine
getting cranky with age.  Unlike Mr. Gates's concoctions, Mac systems
very rarely crash all by themselves, but require something very stupid
to push them over the edge.  In my case, it was using a utilities
program not designed to work on my particular flavor of Mac (found it in
a pile of files a pirate-friend gave me to fool around with - my stupid
mistake was not looking a gift-horse in the mouth more carefully
(especially one derived from Pirate booty!!))  (my lost mail last fall
was another foolish thing entirely, and not an out-and-out crash!)
Mr. Staal;
        I must agree with you regarding iMacs - they have the phenomenol G3
processor, but not fully functional, and their lack of a floppy drive
indeed makes them more useful as a fishbowl than a full-fledged
computer!  However, if it were not for their phenomenal sales, Apple
(which makes just as good computers as its namesake makes good, healthy
eating!!) might have been bankrupt by now, so i shouldn't knock them....
--
Ross Mayhew:    Schooner Specimen Shells:    Http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com
"We Specialize in the Unusual"