From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:27:37 -0800
Jennifer,

Please note that if you collect anywhere...ANYWHERE...in the Loreto
area, including the islands, you will be doing so illegally. Collect at
your own risk.

The authorities, especially in the Loreto area, are in a state of
heigthened sensitivity to both locals and tourists disregarding their
laws. They will NOT be very understanding should they happen by while
you're collecting.

Kim Hutsell
Baja Veteran