From:
Kay Lavalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:02:33 -0400
Andrew Vik
Tampa, FL.

Frank:

I have lived through the very same experience: the irrational and uncalled for
flame attack from Emilio; my angry, but restrained response; the private support
messages from other conchlers; and the total lack of apology from Emilio. They
all told me me what a self-important jackass Emilio is, but none were brave
enough to post their anti-Emilio sentiment directly to the list. That is why I
posted my support directly to the list for all to see. That SOB made me so mad
that I considered making the 2.5 hour drive to Melbourne to ask him in person
what his problem is. If he handles himself the same way with people in person,
he's probably only got a few teeth left in his arrogant head. I will never lower
myself to his level and trash any of his messages in kind, but I will always come
to the defense (publicly) of anyone that he wrongs for any reason. I think that
if everyone made their distaste for his tirades public, he might learn not to be
such an irritant, or better still, get off the list.

Andrew