CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Douglas Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:42:48 -0400
Dear Midwest Protozoologist,
The Annual Midwest Protozoology Conference for 2014 will be held at Washington University in St.
Louis on Saturday, April 12, from 9am-5pm. Details for travel will be sent to all registering
participants. In trying to keep costs down and encourage attendance, I have instituted a
progressive fee structure: $10 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students, $15 for post-doc and
research associates, and $25 for faculty attendees payable at registration the day of the conference
(cash or check payable to Douglas Chalker). I have attached a  registration form. Please register by
Monday April 7, 5pm CST. List your presentation preference and any dietary
preferences/restrictions for lunch. Amendments to abstracts will be accepted until noon on
Thursday April 10th.

For those needing accommodations, I was unable to book a block of rooms in hotels nearby the
University as it is Alumni weekend, so your best options can be found on your favorite travel
booking websites. Washington University is 5 miles west of Downtown St. Louis an about 10 miles
for Lambert International Airport.  The campus and airport is serviced by Metrolink for those not
wanting to travel by car.   If you have any specific questions, just email me
[log in to unmask] (do not 'reply all' to this email unless you want everyone to know
your question). Please forward this email to any interest party.
Hope many of you can attend.
See you April 12th,
Doug

2014 Midwest Protozoology Conference
Washington University in St. Louis, April 12, 2014

NAME:______________________________________________________________________
__Undergraduate ($10)   __Graduate ($10)
__Post-doc           ($15)   __Faculty     ($25)

Lunch:
__Omnivorous  __Vegetarian   __Vegan

Presentation preference:
__Poster  __Platform talk  __Attend only

If presenting
Title:

Authors:

Affiliation: