From:
Otto Keubler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 09:45:44 -0800
Hello everybody,

Merry Christmas.

I recently read on Conch-L about the Mousley Museum in Yucaipa, Cal. and
decided to check it out.

If anyone is in the area, I would highly recommend that you go visit.  The
museum is a modest sized home that was gutted out and now has wall to wall
display cases.  80% of the place is shells, including a nice collection of
fossils.  It is well worth the visit!

I understand a club is holding a field trip there in Feb?  It this meeting
open to anyone?  I would like to join or start a club in the riverside
area, if there is enough interest.

If you would like to contact the docent directly her address is:
[log in to unmask]  (her name is Maxine, very nice lady!)

Happy Holidays,

Buddy