From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:20:17 -1100
Hi Debi,

No, but I have seen them under flat rocks with no apparent
entrance.  I suppose they can squeeze through a small crack
or crevice.  I have also found them (once) on the beach by
the dozens at low tide, crawling around on the rocks (at night,
of course).  We hadn't had any particularly rough weather, so
it appeared that they got there intentionally.  They were not
there the next night.

Don