From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:15:24 -0700
There will be a website for the Encyclopaedia of B.C. and I hope to link
with images from my publication "Shells and Shellfish of The Pacific
Northwest. A Field Guide.  Rick M. Harbo. Harbour Publishing. 1997.

Coming August 1, 2000! The Encyclopedia of British Columbia!
Visit the Encyclopedia website at http://www.knowbc.com.

Another interesting marinelife website link you may be interested in is the
Marine Ecology Station, Cowichan Bay, B.C.
web site: http://mareco.org/

Cheers
Rick Harbo
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada