From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:53:22 EDT
Hello
Now that I'm all settled from COA, here goes.  At the welcome party there was
a large centerpiece of a wooden outline of Texas, I took it home to turn it
into a clock using a clock kit from a craft store.  I also want to say thank
you to the Houston Shell Club for a wonderful convention.  The time limit on
the silent auction was nice and should be done all the time.  The trip to the
Houston Museum of Natural History was GREAT and pictures will be available on
line soon if anyone is interested.  Also visit the web site at:

www.hmns.org.

At the convention, I talked to Gary Rosenberg and asked if I could access the
database of shells from the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia, PA.
Yes, visit:

http://erato.acnatsci.org

Very good site, VISIT.  One more thing, if anyone wants a scanned copy of the
brochure from the Houston Museum of Natural History, email me privately and
I'll try my best.
Jordan *

Jordan Star
Long Island, NY

P.S. Nice to finally meet you, Tom Eichorst.