From:
Pasquale Fazzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:51:24 +0100
Hi there,

this is happened also to me.
I've sent money to that pseudo collector.
This is what he wrote to me:

"...send money by Bank draft for my address:
Evhen Hryshyn,Leningradsky,43-104. Mariupol. Donetskay obl. 87550.Ukraine.
So you can send to my account of the bank:
It is full data for send US$ to my account of bahk:
INTERMEDIARY BANK:
SWIFT: BKTR US 33
BANKERS TRUST COMPANY/ New York.
BENEFICIARY'S BANK: 04-095-334
SWIFT: COSB UA UK DON
Sfvings Bank of Ukraine/ Kyiv.
Evhen Hryshyn,
account number is 27/ 262090202
in Ordjonikidze departament N 8013 of Mariupol city."

I've just sent an email to the italian embassy concerning what happened to
me and other worldwide collectors. Hope to have good news. Please do the
same by your national embassy in Ukraine. Thanks.

Pasquale Fazzini