From:
Carlos Afonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:42:13 -0700
Hi Julie,

Maybe a colleague of mine at the university who has
just returned from the Cape Verde Islands might help
you out (with preserved specimens in alcohol or a
contact at the Investigation Fishery Institute in São
Vicente Island, Cape Verde). He actually studied the
fisheries of Strombus latus in the Islands.
Will drop you an mail as soon as I get hold of him.
Best regards