From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 21:22:41 EDT
Ted

Recently my Grandmother showed me some shells she collected in Florida about
fifty years ago. They looked like she picked them up yesterday, and the only
protection they had was being dumped in a box in her dresser. But, they were
out of the light and kept fairly cool. You were advised already to use mineral
oil, which I use. Don't use vegetable oil, someone I know figured it was just
as good, and what a mess.          Scott