From:
Gladys Fehling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:56:57 -0400
To: Conchologists of America List  [log in to unmask]
From: Gladys Fehling [log in to unmask]

I have received at least three, one of them from myself.  These are new
viruses named Crimbo.exe and On.zl3.  These names show up in the Subject
line as attachments.  Since I have Nortons Anti Virus installed on my
computer I received a notice from Symantec telling me about them and they
showed up toward the last of September.  So you know what to look for in the
subject line.

Gladys Fehling