From:
Anthony Tomasello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:43:10 -0400
Thank you very much Carole,
 Your tips are very much appreciated.  I am 18 years old though, so (haha) not quite the old timer yet!  You dont see too many 18 year olds with a large collection of rare shells at the COA conventions do you? I like to collect volutes, cones, cowry, and conchs aswell.  I do have a nice murex collection too.  I must say though my favorite shell is the Scaphella Junonia, which i have 2 of.  I found one in Cancun, MX while diving and the other in Marco Island, Florida while diving.  Please let me know if there are people my age that go to these conventions, not that it will stop me from attending if there are not.  I just hope to meet some people that i can learn from and perhaps go on shelling / vacation trips with.  Thanks!
Anthony