From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:34:00 EDT
Just a question but wouldn't a hybrid of a species mean that the parent
species were actually the same species? I have always been taught that
separate species are defined as not being able to mate with any organisms
other than ones of the same species. If these certain cypraea are mating with
other species then are they actually members of different species or the same
species? I am curious to know.
 Sarah

ps think I have said species enough  ok one more  species.