From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:10:13 -0500
Harry

Jose is right now in the Museum of Natural History in Paris and I've just
told him to try to take pictures of this specimen (if it can be found...)
and more details from the label.

Our shells are not like that illustrated on the article, it looks more like
Texan shells.

Reading the text (using my poor French) I see Dall had access to specimens
from Texas looking like both A. brasiliana and A. incongrua - but where is
the type of A. incongrua?

Marcus